Friday, June 17, 2011

Counting down to Exam

My feeling is pretty complicated for now.
I remember myself being an arsehole and whine about something that is too early to whine on.
But, part of me believe that its the right thing to do and another half says its stupid.
Guilt is eating me up! ISH!!
This reminded me of my past experience during high school.
It would be a great practice for me to learn how to handle this kind of shit better.
*Sigh*..

Another thing that really bothers me is that I was not chosen for the business program. Something like an internship program where you get to meet professionals(mentors) to guide you in certain field. I would rather not know about whether I was recommended or not, because sometimes tales should not be told to give people fake hopes. For example, princess and prince always lives happily ever after. What happened to Princess Diana and Prince Charles?



No comments:

Post a Comment