Monday, June 13, 2011

Exam Stress? Duh!!

It the time of the year AGAIN!!!

First time taking exam in overseas, my feeling is totally complicated!

This is the following subject that Imma be tested on:
(i) FA2 - Not very confident but confident!
(ii) Strategic Management - JUST KILL ME!!
(iii) Market Research - DEFINITELY PASS!!
(iv) Advertising - Perhaps a donkey? (:

Imma a bit wuliao after reading bks and facebooks, thus I starts to take pics of my treasure box! XD

Guerlain Meteorites
Stage Lip Gloss - Notsobad product for the price I paid for

Stage Lip Liner and Eyeliner - Seldom use it!

RMK Creamy Foundation #102 - Love it x 3!!!

But I hated the product packaging because you have to scoop up the foundation and its very inconvenient!

Condition for lips! - Kiehl's & Vaseline! Recommended by my best gf =)..

Dior Liquid Eyeliner & Make-up Forever Waterproof eyeliner(Purple) - My fav of all time! XD

My treasure box! Love the redness of the case, gift from mah mommy <3

A little *psspss* from my thoughts:
You don't need a reason to be pretty or to put on make up or to dress up.
It makes me happy when I'm all well dressed up with my fav eyeliner.

I really need to go on a winter shopping spree!! Imma out of clothes to wear =( *freezing cold*
Anywayz, sometimes I do dream of going shopping without worrying how much I have in my account but that is quite impossible!

*Continue DREAMING*
Dream Dream Dreammmmm, Dream Dream Dreammmmm,
All I Have to do is DWEEEME~


Ending this post with, I don't do make up much, because make up removing process can be super duper troublesome. First, eyes and lips makeup removal. Second, face makeup removal. If you didn't remove makeups properly, you will end up having bad skin condition. =( Sad-den-ing for all the lazy bums out there that cincai clean their face including me! XD...


Cheers,
SueYen.
WuLiao'ing

No comments:

Post a Comment