Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thoughts on Extra-Curiculum

What's on my hand for now as my extra-curiculum is the T's and the B's.

Someone told me that I was the last resort for the position that I applied for.

WTF right, I know. Thanks for informing me. It bothers me for quite sometime because of how people underestimate me. OHHH WAIT, I can't use underestimate, I should use "assumption". I was super duper upset and start asking opinions around my friends on whether I should continue or what?

Part of me thinks that I really enjoy doing the thing but everytime when I see the assumption-ist, my mind will goes like "OH SHIT, I'M ONE DARN AINT PERFECT PERSON" and they goooo "HoooooHAAAAA".

My friends think that I should continue because it's just a little small tiny weeny shit.

Anyways, part of the reason that I would want to quit is because this is not the thing that I wanted in the first place. I want to go chillax and explore Australia, with all the cultures and so. What I least wanted is social tension. Sigh... Just a sickening thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment